According to the Memorandum between Prince of Songkla University and the European Educational Institution (European Union: EU) under Erasmus+Programme, there are undergraduate and graduate student exchange programmes enrolled at host university for onesemester to one academic year. In addition, PSU’s policy encourages enrollment of international students which taken credits can be transferred to a home institution.
In order to transfer credits between PSU and European Educational Institution, please refer to following guidelines:
1. Students from European Educational Institution (EU) can enroll at Prince of Songkla University, the faculty’s academic service/faculty members responsible for exchanged students converts each subject credits by multiplying with 1.67 to obtain ECTS (referring to the Guideline for credit transfer in US system and EU system) (1 credit x 1.67).
2. PSU students enrolled from European Educational Institution under Erasmus Mundus Programme enrolled in the faculty which is not the member partner, the member faculty has to be responsible for the tuition fee for the students.
Announcement on 21 July 2016
International Affairs Office, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai Campus, is pleased to announce the qualified winner of the tender regarding the equipment purchasing for the purpose of Erasmus+ project FRIENDS at PSU. The company C&R Information Technology Ltd. Part has been awarded the aforementioned equipment purchasing contract with the following conditions:
- Total Amount (VAT incl.): 440,000 THB
- Deadline for implementation: 20 February 2020
- Warranty Period: 12 months
For further information below and relevant documents, see the links below.
Tender submission deadline extended to 31 October 2019! Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tendering process has been completed and the qualified winner has been awarded the contract.
All the information and forms required for a valid tender submission.