Home › PSU as first university in the nation applying for patent through PCT › Online Services › Students Online Services › Hat Yai Campus › Transcript and Certified Educational Documents
Transcript and Certified Educational Documents
Request for transcript and certified educational documents can be carried out Online. The online system also permits the following up of the request.
- For current students : Student identity number and password are needed to logon to the system.
- For alumni : Thai national identification number and birth date are needed to logon to the system. However, alumni who enrolled as students of Prince of Songkla University prior to 1996 must register with the system first by filling in the required personal and academic information before they can access the system.
- service charge for sending 1-5 copies of documents 50 Baht/ request
- service charge for sending 6-10 copies of documents 70 Baht/ request
- service charge for sending more than 10 copies of documents 70 Baht/ request
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- PSU as first university in the nation applying for patent through PCT
- About PSU
- Programs of Study
- Online Services
- Campus Services
- PSU Community Service Units
- International Affairs Office
- University Internal Organizations
- Maps and Directions
- Site Map