Energy Engineering Center
1. To provide preliminary and detailed testing and analysis of energy usage, as well as the testing and analysis to validate conformity with the energy conservation plan according to the Promotion of Conservation of Energy Act, B.E. 1992.
2. To provide services in the energy conservation and management for government and private sectors, and for communities.
3. To promote cooperation with other organizations of both government and private sectors on energy conservation as well as in other related energy technology.
4. To promote research on energy engineering of the Faculty of Engineering, Prince of Songkla University.
5. To organize training on energy conservation for controlled building and industrial factories.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- PSU as first university in the nation applying for patent through PCT
- About PSU
- Hat Yai Campus
- Central Administration Offices and Units
- Map and Directions
- Facilities, Services and Welfares for Students
- Computer Center
- Scientific Equipment Center
- Growth Triangle Studies Center (IMT-GT Studies Center)
- Regional Center of Geo-informatics and Space Technology, Southern Region
- The Arts and Cultural Center
- PSU Grid Center (Establishment Stage)
- Energy Engineering Center
- Southern Center of Thai Traditional Medicine
- Southern Securities Market Information Center
- Agro-Industry Development Center for Export
- Nanotec Center of Excellence at PSU
- PSU Business Incubation Center
- Other Offices and Units
- Pattani Campus
- Phuket Campus
- Surat Thani Campus
- Trang Campus
- Hat Yai Campus
- Programs of Study
- Online Services
- Campus Services
- PSU Community Service Units
- International Affairs Office
- University Internal Organizations
- Maps and Directions
- Site Map